VoicePing is a virtual office where even people who are working remotely can see what other members are doing.
Table of Contents:
- Checking Basic Status
- Work Contents from Avatar’s Text Bubbles
- Work Contents from Avatar’s Board
Checking Basic Status
By checking the basic status of a member’s avatar in the map or sidebar you will know…
- The user’s basic user status (available, busy, or away).
- If their microphone is on or off.
Work Contents from Avatar’s Text Bubbles
Members can enter what they are working on and this shows up in text bubbles next to their avatars.
※ If members do not input what they are working on, nothing will show up next to their avatars.
Work Contents from Avatar’s Board
When you place your cursor on an avatar somewhere on the map, a box appears. From this, you are able to view not only a member’s basic status but also…
- The name of the project they are currently working on
- What exactly they are working on
※ Please refer to the following page for how to select a project and how to enter work contents:
If you have any questions or concerns, contact us through text chat support.
@January 30, 2024 Updated by VoicePing Inc.