Table of Contents:
How to Delete a Member Account
Non-admin member accounts can be deleted by managers or workspace administrators. Please see the following page for details.
How to Delete an Admin Account
In order to stop using VoicePing and to delete the admin account that created the workspace, the removal of the workspace is necessary. Please follow the steps below.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click on “Workspace”
- Scroll down and click
- Enter the name of the workspace you want to delete
- Click “Delete”
- Click on “Delete Account” at the bottom right corner of the screen
- Enter your account password
- Click on the “Delete” button at the bottom right corner to delete your account
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
@November 11, 2022 Updated by VoicePing inc.