Table of Contents:
- Recording a Meeting
- Manual Recording
- Stop Recording
- View Past Recordings
- Downloading Recorded Meeting
- Downloading Recorded Meetings with Subtitles
- Delete Recorded Meetings
- Automatic Meeting Recording
- Enable Automatic Recording
- When Automatic Meeting Recording Starts/Stops
Recording a Meeting
Meetings can be recorded and saved in the cloud to share with others.
From the upper left corner of the meeting room, click on the ◉ button to start recording.
By clicking on the ◉ button again, the meeting recording can be stopped.
View Past Recordings
- Place your cursor over the ◉ button
- Click on “View Past Recordings”
- Click on the file name
Downloading Recorded Meeting
By clicking on the download icon under “Action”, you can download the MP4 file of a recorded meeting.
※ The retention period of recorded videos on the cloud is 1 month; if you want to keep the video for longer than 1 month, please download the video after recording.
Downloading Recorded Meetings with Subtitles
By clicking on the document icon under “Action”, you can download the MP4 file of the recorded meeting with the contents of it transcribed and displayed as subtitles.
Delete Recorded Meetings
By clicking on the trash can icon under “Action” you can delete recorded meetings.
Automatic Meeting Recording
Meetings can be fixed to automatically record and save.
Enable Automatic Recording
- Click on gear icon at the upper left corner of the meeting room
- Click on “Auto Recording Meeting”
- Click on “Update”
When Automatic Meeting Recording Starts/Stops
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
@October 18, 2022 Updated by VoicePing inc.