Table of Contents:
What is the Screenshot Function
The screenshot function gives the manager a bird’s eye view of their team’s work progress. When a team member uses the time tracker, a screenshot is taken of their entire desktop screen automatically every 10 minutes and is recorded in their work log.
Turn On the Screenshot Function
- Click on the clock icon next to your profile
- Click on “Manage Teams” in your browser
- Click on “Timetracking Settings”
- Click on the toggle bar under “Time Tracking”
- Click on the toggle bar under “Screenshots”
※Screenshots will be taken when the time tracker starts/stops and every 10 minutes
※When screenshots are taken, users will be notified with a desktop notification like the one above
- Click on “Working Logs” in your browser
- Click on “Activity Summary”
- Select the date of the screenshots taken
- Search for the user by name
- If you want to look at the screenshots according to projects, select a project
If you have any questions or concerns, we will respond quickly through text chat support. If you have any problems using it, please use the following contact method.
@November 22, 2023 Updated by VoicePing Inc.