VoicePing, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) hereby stipulates the terms and conditions of use of “VoicePing” provided by the Company between the Company and the users of this service.
Article 1 Agreement to the Terms
2 By actually using the Service, the User is deemed to have agreed to these Terms.
Article 2 Definitions
The definitions of the terms used in these Terms are as follows
(3) “User” means an individual, corporation, or other entity that agrees to these Terms and uses the Service, and is the subject of a contract with the Company regarding the Service, or an individual who actually uses the Service.
(4) “Workspace” a digital space for users to access the Service.
(5) “Administrator” is the person who manages the workspace among the users. (5) “Administrator” is the person who manages the workspace among the users, and has the authority to invite, register, and cancel guests.
(6) “Guest” A user who uses the workspace.
(6) “User” means a user who actually uses the Service. (6) “Guest”: User who actually uses the Service, including both Administrator and Guest.
Article 3 Use of the Service
Users can use the Service by agreeing to abide by the Terms of Service and applying or registering for the Service in the manner prescribed by the Company. After the application or registration, the Company may, at its discretion, examine the eligibility for use of the Service, and may not approve the application, or may cancel the application retroactively, or may not grant the eligibility for use (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Eligibility”). Article 4 Notification
Article 4 Notification
1 When the Company notifies users of the Service, it will do so by posting on the Service, sending e-mails to users, sending mail, or by any other method the Company deems appropriate.
2 Even in the event that an e-mail addressed to a user registered with this service results in an error, the Company shall be deemed to have given notice. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by this.
Article 5 This Service
1 The Service provided by the Company to the User is a voice and video communication service, the details of which are provided on the Company’s website (http://voice-ping.com/) and in the functional explanation materials.
2 Regardless of the information on the screen of the Service, intellectual property rights and other rights related to the Service are not transferred to the User, and only non-exclusive rights of use are granted to the User.
Article 6 Registration Information
1 The User shall provide true, accurate, and complete information when it is necessary to register information, such as when using the Service.
2 If there is any change in the registered information, the user shall promptly complete the change procedure on the service. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by failure to change the registered information.
Article 7 Handling of Data
2 The User shall be responsible for keeping backups of the User’s data. The Company shall not be held responsible for the restoration of lost information, compensation for damages, or any other damages incurred by the User due to the User’s failure to back up their data.
Article 8 ID and Password
1 The User shall endeavor to prevent unauthorized use, and shall set and manage his/her ID and password at his/her own risk, and the Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever.
2 The User shall not, under any circumstances, allow a third party to use the Account, or transfer or lend the Account to a third party.
3 The Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend the use of a user’s ID and password if it determines that there is a possibility of unauthorized use of the user’s ID and password, such as failure to log in for a certain number of times. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused by the user’s inability to use their ID and password as a result of the Company taking such measures.
Article 9 Maintenance of the Usage Environment
1 Users shall, at their own responsibility and expense, properly arrange the equipment, software, and communication means necessary to use the Service.
2 The User shall take security measures such as prevention of virus infection, unauthorized access, and prevention of information leaks according to the User’s usage environment.
3 The Company shall not be involved in, and shall not be responsible for, the User’s usage environment.
Article 10 Integrated Services
The User, in relation to the utilization of this Service, shall, when making use of the following third-party services that are integrated with this Service (hereinafter referred to as "Integrated Services"), comply not only with this Agreement but also the respective Terms of Service and any other contractual provisions stipulated by the providers of these Integrated Services.
Chat GPT API | OpenAI © 2015 – 2023 | https://openai.com/policies
Article 11 Privacy
Article 12 Fees
1 The fees for this service will be determined separately by the Company in accordance with the categories listed on the Company’s website (https://voice-ping.com/). In the event of a change, the relevant fees will be applied from the following month.
2 The method of payment of the Service fee shall be separately determined by SOFTBANK TELECOM.
3 The contract period of the Service is initially for one month, and is automatically renewed in one-month units thereafter, and will be automatically extended for another one month unless you stop the continuation of the Service by the expiration date of the contract period by a written or electromagnetic method separately determined by Fuji Xerox.
4 Even if you start using the service in the middle of the month, you must pay the full amount of the fixed monthly fee for the current month.
5 Regardless of whether or not you use the service, you are required to pay the relevant usage fee for the duration of the contract. No withdrawal of application for cancellation will be accepted after the start of use. Cancellation of the Service by the User shall be in accordance with Article 13.
6 In the event that a failure occurs in this Service due to reasons attributable to our company, limiting to cases where voice communication is not possible, and the User is unable to use this Service, we will provide a refund in accordance with the separately established criteria (https://docs.voice-ping.com/202275).
Article 13 Cancellation of the Service
The user shall follow the procedure for cancellation of the contract for this service in accordance with the method prescribed by the Company, and the contract shall be cancelled upon completion of the said contract cancellation procedure. In any of the following cases, regardless of the reason, no reduction or exemption of fees will be made, and the fees.
(1) When a user’s ID and password are suspended in accordance with these Terms (2) When a user’s eligibility is suspended after a contract has been concluded
(3) In the event of suspension of use, etc.
(4) In the event that the contract between the Company and the user is terminated by the civil law, other laws, or the Company
(5) termination of this service or cancellation of this service by the user
(6) the provision of the Service to you is suspended or terminated in accordance with these Terms.
Article 14 Termination by the Company
1 In the event that the User falls under any of the following items, the Company may, without prior notice to the User, suspend all or part of the Service and the affiliated services to the User, or cancel the contract with the User.
(1) If the User violates any of the provisions of this Agreement.
(2) When bills or checks are dishonored (3) When there is a seizure or provisional seizure
(3) When the Company is subject to a seizure, provisional seizure, provisional disposition, or other compulsory execution, or when the Company is subject to an arrearage or delinquency disposition
(4) When a petition is filed for the commencement of bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, corporate reorganization, or special liquidation proceedings
(5) in addition to the preceding three (3), there has been a material change in the credit status of the user
(6) the Company is dissolved or ceases operations
(7) We receives a warning or recommendation from a governmental authority or receives an administrative penalty for its business methods
(11) Sumitomo Corporation concludes that the User has, or is likely to, view, change or destroy the data stored on the Company’s computers without the Company’s consent.
⑼ When a user uses his or her account in an improper manner, such as exceeding the number of accounts authorized by the Terms.
⑾ The User has committed any of the following acts by himself/herself or by using a third party
(13) Violent or threatening actions
(13) Unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility.
(b) Spreading false rumors, using deception or force to damage the credibility of the other party or interfere with the other party’s business
⒂ Any other act equivalent to any of the above.
2 Notwithstanding each item of the preceding paragraph, when the Company finds it difficult to continue the use of the Service, the Company may cancel the contract with the User based on these Terms.
3 When the Company cancels the contract with the User based on the provisions of the preceding two paragraphs, the User shall pay the fees until the expiration of the contract period for the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 15 Change, Addition, and Abolition of the Service
In addition to the provisions of the preceding article, the Company may change, add, suspend, discontinue, or abolish the contents of the Service and affiliated services without prior notice to the User for any reason whatsoever. The Company shall not be liable for any damages resulting from such changes.
Article 16 Changes to the Terms
1 The Company may change the contents of this Agreement if the Company deems it necessary.
Article 17 Handling at the time of contract termination
In the event that the contract between the User and the Company for the use of the Service is terminated, regardless of the cause of termination such as cancellation of the Service by the User, termination of the contract by the Company, or discontinuation of the Service, the User shall lose all rights and privileges related to the User’s account used by the Company. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User as a result of this.
Article 18 Intellectual Property Rights
The intellectual property rights related to this service belong to the Company and third parties who are legitimate right holders, and the rights are not transferred to the User through this Usage Agreement.
Article 19 Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations
The User shall not transfer, succeed, pledge, or otherwise dispose of any rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior consent of the Company.
Article 20 Consignment
The Company may outsource part or all of the operations related to the Service to a third party.
Article 21 Prohibited Acts
1 The User shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
(1) Infringing the intellectual property rights of others, such as copyrights and trademarks.
(2) Infringing on the privacy of others
(3) Actions that infringe on the honor, trust, etc. of others
(4) Criminal acts or acts that lead to criminal acts
(5) provide any information that is not true (including, of course, impersonating others)
(6) interfere with the operation of the Service or damage the reputation of the Service
(6) interfere with the operation of the Service or damage the reputation of the Company or any third party (including, but not limited to, burdening the server or sending bulk e-mails to parties who have not consented or are unlikely to consent)
Sumitomo Corporation will not allow any third party to use your ID or password.
11 11.11 Making false statements to the Company
11. To create multiple free accounts, unless the Company has given written or electronic consent.
(13) Use of the Service for the benefit of a third party, or any other use of the Service for purposes other than personal use.
(13) Other acts that violate or may violate the law.
(13) Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations. ⒁ The act of holding multiple accounts by one user, or the act of holding a single account jointly by multiple users, except for those approved by the Company.
⒂ Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
2 In the event that a User commits an act that falls under any of the items of the preceding paragraph, the Company may suspend the use of the Service or take other measures that the Company deems appropriate (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”). (hereinafter referred to as “Suspension of Use, etc.”). The Company shall not be obligated to disclose the reason for the suspension of use of the Service. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the suspension of use.
Article 22 Disclaimer
1 The User shall use the Service at the User’s own risk, and shall bear all responsibility for any and all actions taken on the Service and the results thereof. In the event that the Company incurs damages as a result of the User’s use of the Service, the User shall indemnify the Company for such damages (including a reasonable amount of attorney’s fees). 2.
2 The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User due to changes, suspension, cessation, or malfunction of the Service or services affiliated with the Service.
3 The User agrees in advance that the use of the Service or the Service’s affiliated services may be suspended for a certain period of time due to the following circumstances, and the User shall not claim compensation from the Company for damages caused by the suspension of the Service or the Service’s affiliated services.
(1) The Service may be suspended for the purpose of inspecting, repairing or servicing the servers or software of the Service or the Service’s affiliated services.
(2) Stoppage of the Service due to accidents involving computers, communication lines, etc.
(3) Stoppage due to other unavoidable circumstances.
The Company assumes no responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, certainty, effectiveness, or safety of any information provided by users through the Service.
5 The Company shall not be held responsible for, and shall not compensate for, any damage caused to users, trouble between users, or other matters in the services provided by the Company or the services affiliated with the Company.
6 In the event that the Company should be held liable to the User or a third party due to reasons such as the exemption clause set forth in this Agreement not being applied, the amount of compensation for damages based on such liability, regardless of the number of cases, shall be limited to the amount of fees paid by the User to the Company in using the Service, unless the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent. The Company and the User agree in advance that, regardless of the number of cases, the maximum amount of damages based on such liability shall be the fees paid by the User to the Company in using the Service.
Article 23 Exclusion of Anti-Social Forces such as Organized Crime Groups
1 Both our company and the User declare and assure that they are not members of, nor affiliated with, any organized crime groups, organized crime members, companies related to organized crime, professional agitators, aggressive activists in social or political movements, specialized intelligent violence groups, or any other antisocial forces (hereinafter referred to as "Antisocial Forces"), and that they do not engage with any Antisocial Forces, now or in the future.
2 If our company determines that a User belongs to or is affiliated with Antisocial Forces or is engaged with them, we may suspend the User's use of the Service or terminate their contract without prior notice. Similarly, the User may immediately terminate the contract for the use of this Service if they determine that our company belongs to or is affiliated with Antisocial Forces or is engaged with them.
3 Neither our company nor the User shall bear any obligation or liability for damages resulting from suspension of use or termination of the contract due to the other party's violation of this article.
Article 24 Governing Law, Court of Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and in the event that any legal action is necessary in relation to this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance, depending on the amount of the lawsuit.
Enacted and effective as of September 23, 2020
Revised on August 21, 2022
Revised on October 18, 2022
Revised on July 4, 2023
This Agreement is written in the Japanese language. In the event of any discrepancy between the translated version and the Japanese version of this Agreement, the Japanese version shall prevail.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.